Schoolchildren, students and novice journalists are always associated with the need to write such works as an essay. It is not always clear what topic you can write the text of this direction, or what is the correct design of this branch of the literary process. Types of essay should be properly classified and processed, and their purpose is clearly described.
What types and types of essay we know and their purpose
• Essay of argumentative nature. This work should be based solely on the facts that the author has built the most logical. The conviction or impulse to the thought or action of the listener by the author should be completely clear to the listener and have specific instructions that explain why and why should be so, and not otherwise.
• Essay causal – investigative nature. This informational message from the author to the reader analyzes and presents the arguments or reasons that characterize specifically taken incidents or topics. Investigation point is determined by dubbing and the result to which these actions were instilled. Here you can choose one cause and consider all the consequences, or choose several, but which led to one effect.
• Defining the type of essay. Here the author will be able to convey to the audience the meanings, concepts and necessity of using concepts or words in specific situations. It is possible to define the concept with the help of the necessary synonyms, to change the essence of the subject or define it more broadly.
• The description type is an emotion or a cluster of emotions that the author describes using his own sensations of taste, smell, touch, and others.
• A narrative type is a bunch of some events that have had a specific sequence. At the center of the essay should be a conflict that defines the informational content or action.
• Type of description. This essay is suitable for people who want to convey to the listener information on techniques and methods of using anything.
• Illustrative type. Here the essay contains illustrations or photographs that define and complement the chosen topic.
• The type of classification is a balanced text or lists that have definitions for each criterion and contribute to the idea.
• A comparative essay takes into account two and more parties, or those that need to be compared and offer the listener the most positive for a particular situation, or simply enter it as information for the listener without specific clarifications.