Do not look for a good example of an essay for admission to work on the Internet. There are obvious answers to the questions. Try to approach the task creatively. Recall some interesting stories that happened to you in the previous place. If you just graduated from high school, you will come to the aid of student years and quotes teachers.
You can pretend that you are inspired by one of the teachers, or a relative. The author’s text, not impersonal and lively, filled with many examples and references, is undoubtedly better than an example of an essay for admission to work posted online.
If you are on the other side of the barricades, start preparing for the meeting with candidates for the position with the knowledge that there is an essay.
Which topic is appropriate for an essay: an example for an employer
It is important to remember that the maximum allowable amount of work should not exceed 3-5 thousand characters with spaces. Do not give topics that require a detailed response. Remember that a person in a stressful situation does not always manifest itself from the best side. Keep this in mind if you ask to write an essay for work, examples of it right during the interview.
What topic to give for the essay: an example for the employer
- Any topic related to the choice of profession, place of work, your organization;
- You can ask how the candidate relates to lateness, violations of professional ethics;
- Ask the person what goal they will achieve in the event of a successful outcome of the interview.
Essay on a job: an example of the topic and questions
HR managers like to approach non-standard personnel search, but there is a high probability that you will be asked to answer:
- why did you respond to the vacancy;
- why they chose this specialty;
- what attracted you to the “name of the organization”; what are you doing here and what do you expect from the interview.
An example of an essay is “Why am I applying for a job?
Possible answers to the question:
- I like the “name of organization” corporate culture. Next, give the facts that you know about the institution. Outline the dignity, but avoid exaggeration.
- I can join the team because of experience / charisma / ability to communicate with people.
- I have the knowledge and skills necessary for a specialist of this profile.
- Joke. The anecdote from life which is directly connected with you and vacancy is appropriate.